Upgrading to #emacs 27 Mostly for the json stuff.
Migrated to mu(4e) from notmuch for my email; took me "only" 3 days.
- rationale of 'state in maildir only' helps me keep sane when using many machines
- refiling messages is natively supported
- format=flowed support
- UI of mu4e, especially compose and attachment handling
- less glue needed to have a complete workflow
Things I lost:
- remote use over ssh (although the 'mu server' paradigm gives me hope)
It's all a lot simpler now.
The social network of the future: No ads, no corporate surveillance, ethical design, and decentralization! Own your data with Mastodon!